Roman Shades Guide
options and upgrades
Levolor Roman Shades are available in two styles: Flat and Hobbled.
The Flat Roman style provides a contemporary look with clean modern lines.
The soft folds of the Hobbled Roman style offer a classic, timeless look for a more traditional style.
All colours can be ordered in Flat or Hobbled styles.
Levolor roman shades come standard with lift cords. Cordless lift system and top down/bottom up are upgrades exclusive to Levolor.
cordless lift system
- Gives your window a clean, finished profile without dangling lift cords
- Simply pull up on the handle to open, or push down to close with little effort
- Improved safety for homes with children and pets
top down/bottom up
- Control the light at different levels with traditional lift cords
- Lower your shades from the top, from the bottom, or from both
- Offered in narrower widths and longer lengths - a great solution for specialty windows
- Eliminates dangling or puddling of cords on the floor
- Keeps the cord at the same length regardless of the shade position
- Raise or lower even the widest and heaviest shades with little effort
- An excellent choice for covering wide windows or double windows.
- Two shades operate independently on the same headrail.
- Standard option for windows wider than 54" when choosing a stripe or pattern fabric
Levolor Roman Shades come standard with a sleek metal Integrated Valance in colours that coordinate to the shade fabric. Some roman shades offer an upgrade to a Classic Valance - made of the same fabric as the shade - for a more traditional look. Consult your dealer for details.
Offers a clean look
The integrated valance coordinates with the shade fabric
The fabric valance offers a more traditional and classic look
The valance fabric matches to the shade fabric
Available on select roman shades fabrics only